This is the heaviest I've ever been. Period. I mustn't let this continue!
Since Ramadhan starts next week I'm making some small changes that'll hopefully help me lose that extra baggage before I leave for Indonesia. I don't know about you, but I always gain weight during this time of the year because of the food I over eat later, lol. Not good. So I'm making a plan to try to stick to:
- Avoid additional servings, bread, rice, or as much carbohydrate as possible.
- Strap Suri on and take Suci out to the park for an hour every day.
- Go for terawikh every night to avoid sitting around the tv eating too much dessert.
- Plain water instead of sugar-based drinks.
- Sleep early and wake up early!
Yes, seems simple enough. Just five little changes, but a far better lifestyle than my previous Ramadhans at home.
Hope everyone has a great month and stays healthy!