Sunday, September 30, 2012

Last night I dreamed a woman wanting to burn my left arm

So being my curious-self, I googled it ofcourse:
To dream that your arm has been injured signifies your inability to care for yourself or your helplessness in reaching out to others. You may have been feeling limited and restricted in terms of your freedom or activities.The right arm signifies your outgoing nature and is associated with masculine energy, while your left arm signifies your supportive or nurturing nature and is associated with feminine qualities. Losing either arm may suggest that you are failing to recognize its respective characteristics.

Lately... I've been battling with more than just adapting to schoolwork and life (and terrible diarrhea) here in Bandung. I'll admit right here that I am very upset with myself these days. I'm ashamed, in fact. I'm not the same person I was before I came.

I haven't been at my best.

I've been losing this fight. Not with a particular person relating to other particular persons (but really, yes to this fight too), but with myself. I'm more patient than this. I know better than this. What is this anyway? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! What am I fucking expecting? I'm dealing with humans, for God's sake. Humans! I can't expect them to actually change.

I guess all I can do now is learn to change myself and adapt where I can. So maybe I'm not truly okay with this situation today, but I know I can be okay with this situation someday...

...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment