Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry

This morning I somehow thought back to the first time you brought me to your home. Every time I think of it my stomach begins to knot and I cry. I have only just realized how perfect that night was. How could it take me so long?

I wish I could go back to relive it all over again. Laying on the floor. The dim light. Almonds. Talking till the sun came up. You watching me while I slept. That kiss. You were the perfect gentleman.

The first time we met, I wasn't sure if I liked you. But the night we spent together talking in the thinking room changed everything.



1 comment:

  1. some sense for all of us : None of us are special, that’s what he’ll say, though always kindly, mind you, when he finally tire of our needs, however miniscule we think they might be. Always confront him near his bed time, when he is cranky, he will spill. After all, there’s quite a few of us, and Tinder and dancing at clubs, amongst other things he does, will provide him more, hence he has no fear of losing any of us, and he has perfected the gentleman act, and he is a patient guy, which usually mean he gets all of us in the end. Here is the truth, he brought all of us to cuddle in the same coolness of the air conditioning and dimness of the thinking room, so close together on that tiny, green flat sleeping bag, that we can’t help but end up kissing, talking about nothing and everything, til the wee hour, listening to his music list from the past. We all walk the same paths at Brickfields and Selangor Mansion, and if we are harder to get, at Dataran Merdeka, UpTown and Jalan Ampang viewpoint, with handholding thrown in.

    ReplyDelete