Monday, March 5, 2012

Mr Little... We Meet Again

Jeffery Little is this guy who once contacted me through youtube and asked me if I was interested in making some music or writing or something like that. I didn't know what to expect. Honestly, I thought he needed a girl to do some back up for a track or something, haha laugh all you what. I really did think so.

Well he turned out to be the founder of Laguna Records and on the day we finally met, I made a total idiot of myself and he never contacted me since (well I felt like an idiot that day). It was this moment when I realized I had less talent than I thought. Less charisma and charm too. I was this awkward, chubby, seventeen-year-old that had very little confidence. I tried my best to hide that, but it was obvious that I wasn't ready. And also that wasn't right for this sort of stuff.

So to have this really cool and influential guy remember me after all this while... is kinda cool.

Gotta go study for test and finals now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment