Sunday, February 12, 2012

If You Are At First Lonely, Be Patient



A reminder of how content I've become of being alone. You need to realize the difference between "I am lonely" and "I am alone". You don't need to be upset. You can choose to feel lonely, or you can choose to embrace it.

To me, people are irritating. All people. Especially my peers (don't get me started). Maybe this is why I don't have much friends. A lot of people might find this to be something terrible, but... to me, it's quite nice. I get to do the things I want to do; sit in corners of hidden-bistros reading pocket novels without the distraction of unwanted company. 

And I think the best part is, once I've found someone who's okay with me being me and thinks I'm cool for just being me, I automatically surround myself with people who don't like to bother other people and cause trouble. I like this. I like this a lot. Good genuine people, who are considerate and kind.

But today after I bought some books from the bookstore, I treated myself to some lovely spaghetti for dinner, and then I began to think of Zed. And suddenly I felt a gap beginning to form inside myself and I started to feel lonely. I guess only you can do that to me, huh? Make me sound like a total hypocrite to my blog-readers? Sigh. Damn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment