Monday, October 17, 2011

Pa, what am I going to be?

I don't know if I have a future

Your future is right there for you to discover, my dear



My dad. He always knows what to say.

But I've been thinking... you know you always hear people telling you to chase after your dreams and that's how you'll achieve fulfillment? Well, what if I don't have a dream? What if I have nothing to look forward to? What if I have no desire to chase anything at all? I now realize the flaw of being too realistic. I feel like Forrest Gump. I know it worked out for him, but I can't possibly compare my life to a fictional character's.

Everytime I look, I feel as if it's easy for everybody. I don't know. They seem happy.

Am I the only one worrying that someday, have half of my life go by and I'll live playing safe, but never truly feel content with anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment