Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day Nine


My thirteen year old past would have killed to look and dress like Frances Bean Cobain.

I used to feel like I was a teen in the wrong era. I remember most of my favourite things to listen to or watch were made in the late 90s or early 2000s. Not to say I hate the music we have today, but I am a little tired of the indie-jazz musicians on the radio (Yuna, Liyana Fizi, Diandra Arjunaidi, etc). Just wish what we had back then was still around today. Which is mostly why I tune in to 89.9 on the radio for something from the good old yesteryears.

I think what I like most about back then was that people dressed a little off and wrong. It was like this quirky sense of style that people are trying to bring back to style today, only it was way more authentic back then.

I like how Frances dresses like she just came from 1994 in a time machine. I wish I had that.

No comments:

Post a Comment