Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Fast forward a couple of years...

I seem to have this habit of abandoning blogs.

The blogger you once new no longer here. But, I guess since I'm blogging again I suppose the girl you once knew is emerging once more? A lot of things have happened since you last heard from my younger self. Let me give you a brief update on the person I am now:

I am now twenty-three. I still ain't shit. I'm a little better at putting on make up. I'm not a freshman anymore, I'm in my last year of med school. I don't write as well as I used to. I don't read as much as I used to. I also don't take photographs anymore... Oh God... What the hell, I've turned boring. What happened to me? Why did I stop doing these things?!

...

Why is it that as you get older, you become less of who you are?
Is this some kind of early twenties crisis?
Do I have to do some soul-searching to "find myself"?
Because I already found myself a long time ago
I was always so sure of myself
Always knew who I was
No wonder I've been lost these past two years...

Holy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment